09 March 2009

A Relaxing Weekend

This was a very quiet weekend for us. We were resting in preparation for our next three weeks being full of visitors. This weekend we have two Chicago friends visiting. The next weekend we have a family friend visiting. And the week after that Brian's parents will be here! We are looking forward to showing everyone all the hotspots of Copenhagen.

Brian spent the weekend working on a paper he wants to get submitted. (Fingers crossed!) I worked on school work - I am taking an online course through UW-Stout that I need for renewing my teaching license. Our only outing this weekend was to the grocery store on Saturday. I told you it was quiet!

As I sit here typing our little boy is rolling and kicking up a storm. I love feeling him move around, and feeling it during the day is especially nice. He usually saves it for night time when I'd love to be sleeping.

1 comment:

Cyndy said...

All of my babies were movers and shakers. I actually learned to enjoy the night time dances, and with CJ I would wake up once she became quiet for awhile...it was a wonderful way to end my day, reassured that the little one was growing and apparently healthy.