We were in Wausau last weekend for the wedding of our friends Amanda and Anthony, as well as the Baptism of our niece Kyiah. It was a family-filled weekend, but unfortunately I missed out on nearly all of it. I came down with a stomach bug Friday night and was down for the count through Sunday afternoon.
I had been looking forward to this wedding for so long and it was really hard for me to not be able to go. Brian and Oliver went and from the stories they told when they got back it was beautiful and they had a really fun time. Congrats, Amanda and Anthony! Can't wait to see more photos and hear about it all straight from you!
Brian came back with this photo from the wedding:
I'd say either Oliver was crying with happiness for them, or he's crying because Amanda is now taken and he can't have her all for himself! Actually, this was just the end of the night and Ollie had had more fun than he could handle.
Sunday morning brought Kyiah's Baptism, and Brian took both boys to church with him. The two boys kept him busy - too busy for taking photos. Unfortunately we don't have any to show but if we get one from someone else I'll be sure to share it. After church Jen and Andy hosted a brunch at their house. We enjoyed some good food and a Packers win. Congratulations and God's Blessings, Kyiah!

No comments:
Post a Comment