21 November 2011

Growing and Growing

Our little Henry just keeps on growing.  He turned 4 months old this weekend and is learning so many new tricks.  Last week he rolled over from his back to his belly.  I think it happened more as an accident and it surprised him.  It has only happened once so far but I'm sure there is more rolling in his near future.  We have started putting him in the exersaucer and he LOVES it.  He smiles like crazy when he's standing in there.



Henry has also started grabbing for things - particularly he goes for long hair and this giraffe, Sophie.  I don't know if it's the feel of the soft rubber or the squeaky dog-toyish noise it makes, but Oliver and Henry have both loved that giraffe.  So far Oliver has been good about sharing Sophie.  He laughs when Henry tries to eat Sophie's face off, as he often does.  Just a few times we have heard "No, Henry, Sophie is MY giraffe!" followed by Henry crying.  Some days their brotherly love only goes so far.  Sharing is a work in progress at our house. 

No comments: