My friend Brenda sent us a Moby Wrap as a gift for Oliver. It's a REALLY long piece of cloth that you wrap around yourself in a way that your baby sits in it and is snuggled in tight to your chest. We LOVE it. It makes getting around for quick shopping trips really easy, and it eliminates having to push the big pram through the store aisles. Oliver gets in it and falls asleep every time. It's so nice to have him snuggled so securely and you still have your arms free! Thanks, Brenda!
1 comment:
OOOOh....I have wanted a Moby, but had a different sling (plus a snugli, backpack carrier several strollers, wagon, bike trailer) so have elected to not try out a moby. Glad you have one and love it. And by the way, I do use the various things I have, for different reasons/kids. oh the gluttony of the USA.
Post a Comment