31 May 2009

Paul: Round One

My brother Paul is here in Copenhagen! He's mixing business with pleasure - he is attending a 2-week Urban Planning summer course and spending a little time visiting us. If he's lucky, he'll get to meet his new nephew while he's here!

We went down into Copenhagen to have dinner at The Taco Shop Friday night. Amy was feeling tired after dinner, so she headed back to the apartment while I showed Paul a little more of the city. As you can see, he found his store:


Paul hung out with us for two days (though a lot of that time was filled with him napping and recovering from jet lag), and after his course is over he'll be back for a few more days. Last night I took him to his hostel in the center of Copenhagen, and when I left him he was headed to Burger King for something to eat. I think he'll be okay!

No comments: